One of the best things about an automatic litter box is that it’s one less thing to worry about. Whether you are super-busy with work/school, away from home often or just hate daily scooping, a self-cleaning litter box can make your and your cat’s life tidier and nicer without extra effort. Let's introduce the top 4 Benefits of Self-Cleaning Litter Boxes now:
1. No more daily scooping: let’s face it, no matter how much we love our cats, we will never love scooping their clumped up urine and feces. A self-cleaning litter box scoops every time your cat leaves the box, minimizing waste management for you.
2. Less contact with cat waste: besides being nasty to deal with, cat waste can also be dangerous. As cat waste accumulates in the litter box, ammonia fumes are produced, which are toxic and can cause respiratory problems. Some bacterial and parasite infections/transfers are also very much possible, so the less direct contact with cat waste you have, the better.
3. Reduced odor in the house: by regularly scooping on its own, a self-cleaning litter box also reduces the odor emanating from cat waste. This is great news for the room in which the litter box is placed, your cat, yourself and even your guests.
4. A clean litter box for your cat all the time: with just a tiny bit of effort on your part (occasionally cleaning the unit), your kitty will have a clean and tidy litter box every time they need it. When their box isn’t clean, cats try to hold it in, which can lead to a various diseases of the urinary tract. A self cleaning litter box equals a healthy cat and a happy owner.
- 8 Best Self Cleaning Cat Litter Boxes 2021
- Self Cleaning Litter Box For Multiple Cats and Large Cats
- How Does Self Cleaning Litter Box Work?
- Real Review After Using Petree Smart Litter Box For 3 Months
- How To Train Your Cat to Use an Automatic Litter Box
- 7 Tips to Organize Your Cat's Litter Box Area