If you have been using regular plastic cat litter trays which have to be cleaned out manually every day or more, you may want to consider changing over to an automatic cat litter box.
Never handle cat litter again. if you are the person who has the job of cleaning the cat litter tray every day, then you may want to investigate automatic litter boxes. They are more expensive than the traditional plastic litter boxes but long term they will save you much in time and money.
No more house smells, there is nothing quite so revolting as the smell a cat creates when doing its business, clean as they are, they still leave a very offensive odor, an automatic litter tray eliminates this problem immediately.
Never have to worry about cleaning up your cats litter box again, the box operates electronically which cleans the cat tray for you by removing feces and urine.
Self cleaning Automatic litter boxes are programmed to use a sifting process to scoop and clean after your cat has been in the box. Depending which brand you use the machine will go to work whilst the cat is in the tray or as soon as the cat has finished leaving your cat with a nice clean litter box and no offensive odor through the house.
Travel: Have peace of mind and leave the cat with your cat sitter when you want to travel or you have to be away for a few days knowing that they will never have to touch or change your cats litter.
Train Your Cat to use An Automatic Litter Tray In 5 Easy Steps
1. Place the automatic litter box next to the old litter box
2.Turn on the automatic system and set it to "Run'
3. Cats like to use a clean litter box so do not clean the old box but keep the new one clean and it will not be long before they are using the new box
4. When you cat is comfortable with the new litter tray remove the old one.
5. If you have a nervous cat - allow them a few days to acclimatize before turning the automatic litter box on since the sound might frighten them
It is recommended by the experts that you wait until your cat is house trained and happy using a regular litter box before introducing him to an automatic box.
Do not allow your kitten to use the tray until he is fully grown or at least a year old, mainly because being so small they can have an accident and we would hate our kitten to get hurt and secondly if your litter box is noisy (some brands can be) they can become frightened and never use the tray at all.
- 8 Best Self Cleaning Cat Litter Boxes 2021
- Self Cleaning Litter Box For Multiple Cats and Large Cats
- How Does Self Cleaning Litter Box Work?
- Real Review After Using Petree Smart Litter Box For 3 Months
- How To Train Your Cat to Use an Automatic Litter Box
- 7 Tips to Organize Your Cat's Litter Box Area