Looking for Self Cleaning Litter Box For Multiple Cats or Large Cats? Perhaps, you're the proud owner of multiple cats and you are tired of scooping the litter box all day long. The self cleaning litter box is a match made in heaven for cat owners who want as little contact as possible with the litter box.
A self cleaning litter box is another amazing innovation of our times. It was created because many people do not enjoy cleaning this cat item themselves. The definition of a self cleaning litter box is one that is capable of at least partially maintaining itself. Self cleaning litter box has a distinctive advantage for owners owning multiple cats.
Self cleaning litter boxes have gained popularity since they have been introduced into market. They have made the pet owner's life a bit easy. Whatever your reason may be, you may find yourself a bit overwhelmed with all the litter box choices. "Which is the best, the least expensive, will it last?"... are some questions that might concern you.
A self cleaning litter box for multiple cats provides certain advantages like:
- Free the owners from scooping up the cat poop.
- Because of self cleaning there is no bad aroma that lingers on while ordinary litters are used.
- It reduces the work load, as the waste containers are usually big enough it takes once in a week to clean them.
- This is very useful if you are going out leaving the cats at home.
Let's introduce the best Self Cleaning Litter Box For Multiple Cats and Large Cats - Petree Litter Box
- Simple Design, Sturdy Built: Compact Size, Spacious Interior
- Low Entrance Pedestal: Easily Accessible For Cats Of All Breeds and Age
- Whisper Quiet < 40 decibels: Minimal noise emission. Suitable for the most timid of cats
- Name: Petree Litter Box
- Petree Weight: 16lb
- Material: PP resin
- Voltage: 12V
- Power: 5W
- Max Weight Range: 44lb
- Max Cat Litter Quantity: 8.8lb
- Precision: 0.011lb
- Trash Bin Capacity: 135oz
Q & A:
1. Does this Petree Self Cleaning Litter Box work for large cats?
- Yes, it works for large cats as well, like 20lb.
2. Does this Petree Self Cleaning Litter Box work for Multiple Cats?
- We recommend 3-4 cats per Petree Litter Box. If you have one cat, you’ll clean the waste drawer once a week. If you have two cats, you’ll clean the waste every 3-4 days. If you have 3 cats, you’ll clean every 1-2 days.
3. Will the globe start turning when my cat is inside?
- No it will not turn when your cat is inside. The patented cat protection system will detect your cat presence once your cat is inside the globe.
4. How often do I need to empty the waste drawer?
- As rule of thumb, you’ll clean waste drawer once a week if you have only one cat. Then you’ll clean waste every 3-4 days if you have two cats. If you have more than 3 cats, you’ll have to clean the drawer every 1-2 days.
- No, the Petree Litter Box simply requires clumping litter. We recommend a high-quality, standard-weight, clay-based clumping litter. Some silica gel litter beads and crystals can also be used with the Petree Litter Box, as long as they pass through the screen. Alternative, plant-based litters may also work, but these tend to form looser clumps that can cause condensation in the waste drawer. When using a plant-based litter, we recommend emptying the waste drawer and cleaning more frequently. Litters that do not work in the Petree Litter Box are the strictly absorbent, non-clumping or loose-clumping litters, newspaper-based litters, and absorbent wood pellet litter.
6. Does Petree Litter Box require special garbage bags?
- No, it does not require special garbage bags. Any regular garbage bag will do. Meanwhile the package comes with one pack of garbage bag that you can use for up to 3 months.
Petree Litter Box strongly recommend using clumping clay as the only litter choice. Any other type of cat litter including non clumping clay, silica gel crystals, pine etc is strictly forbidden. When you use non clumping clay, It’s difficult for an automatic self-cleaning litter box’s scooping mechanism to catch all the waste, and wet litter can cause a mess in the machine’s inner workings.
Steps to use the Petree Self Cleaning Litter Box
- You need to put litter in the self cleaning litter box first before you start initiating the machine.
- Only cats that are 3 month older can use Petree Litter Box.
- After you clean up the dumpster, you need to reset the machine to restart.
- Don't put anything on top of the litter box to avoid misguiding the gravity sensor
This thing is seriously life changing and wish I had discovered it so much sooner.
I have 3 cats and daily scooping/cleaning 3 regular litter boxes was starting to kill my back. This thing was so incredibly easy to use every day, once I got the hang of using it properly, that I am happy with this purchase to replace regular boxes. I am ocd clean person so the litter bits left behind makes me nuts. But this self cleaning litter box is definitely one of the best things I’ve ever discovered and I have tried a TON of different boxes. I love it and will never EVER own another litter box other than this one!!!
Super cool new self cleaning litter box!
Very impressed with this PETREE litter box. I used to have a litter box with no cover and the smells get very strong if I did not clean it timely. The PETREE innovative design makes it easy to clean. It has bags to line the receptacle, so that you can clean the box more frequently then just pick up the bag and throw away. I love the modern look of the box, and the fact that there is a carbon filter to eliminate odor. This is cute and doesn't look like a big ugly box, it looks like a little space capsule. I love this litter box. It is super cool! Overall this is the best cat litter box I have ever had.
So far so good
We bought this A couple of weeks ago. It seems to be working properly so far. Easy maintenance, no smell and low voice, best of all of our cats love it. Will come back in a few month and update.
Petree is an ideal Self Cleaning Litter Box For Multiple Cats and Large Cats, get a Petree Litter Box and save your money. (Save $20 with code: P20 Today)