Are you a cat owner? What is one of the least favorite things about owning a cat? Taking care of the litter box, right? Nobody likes scooping, cleaning and refilling the box so can you imagine how nice it would be not to have to perform that particular chore anymore.
Self-cleaning litter boxes are designed to automatically rake and sweep away waste after your cat has used the litter box. The boxes are extremely safe because they have sensors inside them that can detect when your cat or any other object is in the box and the system won't activate the rake. This greatly reduces the chance that your pet could be hurt using the box.
What Is The Best Self Cleaning Litter Box?
1. The best Self Cleaning Litter Box is equipped with a “scooping” sensor that is activated several minutes after the cat has left the box.
No matter how much we love our cats, we will never love scooping their clumped up urine and feces. A self-cleaning litter box scoops every time your cat leaves the box, minimizing waste management for you. This is definitely the biggest benefit of the self-cleaning litter box, you can save a lot of time to do what you like. Some self cleaning litter boxes also have wifi function, so you can fully control and monitor the litter box using your smartphone! Such as Petree Wifi Version
2. The best Self Cleaning Litter Box can be effective odor control.
A self-cleaning litter box that cleans after every use has the edge over conventional litter boxes, and one with a cover is even better. Another way to control odor is through the type of litter that you use. By regularly scooping on its own, a self-cleaning litter box also reduces the odor emanating from cat waste. This is great news for the room in which the litter box is placed, your cat, yourself and even your guests. A good self cleaning litter box can be designed with a replaceable deodorant box.
3. The best self-cleaning litter box must be easy to clean.
Even self-cleaning litter boxes need to be cleaned from time to time. Look for models that are easy to assemble and disassemble as they're easier to clean. It's good to know that the simpler models are typically easier to clean than the more advanced ones.
4. The best self-cleaning litter box can be suitable for multiple cats.
More cats doesn’t have to mean more work. With the Self Cleaning Litter Box, your cat’s waste is disposed minutes after it leaves, making it clean and agreeable for the next cat (and the next one and the next one). Just empty the waste drawer when indicated (which is as easy as taking out the garbage) and add litter as needed. Of course, with more cats using a single litter box, that means you'll want to either change the litter more often or get multiple litter boxes. Self cleaning litter box has a distinctive advantage for owners owning multiple cats. A self cleaning litter box can accommodate up to 4-5 cats.
5. The best self-cleaning litter box should be safe.
Since the self-cleaning litter box is electrically controlled, there may be some safety hazards. Maybe you have seen many cases, so safety is definitely a point that must be considered.
About the safety of Petree Litter Box
- Gravity sensor, when the machine is running, the cat will enter and the machine will stop automatically.
- Appearance design, the design of the entrance is wide, to prevent seamless gap with the ground during rollover.
- Wire reinforcement treatment: to prevent cats from biting the wire and get an electric shock, to ensure that the product is durable.
- Structural design: to ensure that the cat is easy to enter and will not roll over. Avoid stuttering at runtime.
6. The best self-cleaning litter box can save your money.
While the upfront expense of a self-cleaning litter box typically costs more than a conventional one, it can save you money in the long run. Self-cleaning litter boxes are designed to get the most out of clean litter without wasting unused litter. So not only do you save on litter, but on fewer trips to the store and less time cleaning the litter box, which gives you more time to enjoy your cat. There are many self-cleaning litter boxes on the market, but those with a price of less than $300 are not recommended. In the long run, a good self-cleaning litter box is definitely a good investment.
check these top brand self cleaning litter boxes
As a cat owner, you have a number of great options available in self-cleaning litter boxes. Do a little research and choose the model with the features that are going to fit you and your cat's needs the best self cleaning litter box.
- 8 Best Self Cleaning Cat Litter Boxes 2021
- Self Cleaning Litter Box For Multiple Cats and Large Cats
- How Does Self Cleaning Litter Box Work?
- Real Review After Using Petree Smart Litter Box For 3 Months
- How To Train Your Cat to Use an Automatic Litter Box
- 7 Tips to Organize Your Cat's Litter Box Area